Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy that combines the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve this extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us at www.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
We are looking to grow our team and currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Project Manager in our Chicago, IL location.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- 3-5+ years managing IT projects dealing with Software Development (SDLC)
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors
- Experience managing 3rd party support vendors General Project/Practice Related Competencies Project /Practice Management
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical, dental, and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k, and more.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor